1. What should we wear?
- Dress for the weather but we strongly advise long pants/trousers. Footwear should fully enclose your foot.
2. I am a complete beginner: can I still ride?
- Absolutely! Our horses have been expertly trained to be suitable for even complete novices and you will be supervised at all times.
3. Can we trot and canter on our ride?
- This is dependant ton your level of experience. Our gaucho will know if you are ready.
4. Can we request a private ride?
5. What are the minimum and maximum numbers for a private booking?
6. What is the best time of the year to come?
- Every season has its charm!
7. Are there any extra/hidden charges?
8. What if the horse riding is cancelled?
- Riding will only be cancelled in extreme circumstances or bad weather conditions (which are very rare in Mendoza). If, for reasons beyond our control, the ride cannot take place on that day we will rearrange it for another day or offer a full refund.
9. Can you cater for special diets?
- Yes. Please let us know well in advance of any special diet requirements.
10. What is your cancellation policy?
- Deposits paid at time of booking are non refundable or transferrable (if we are able to transfer your booking to another date we will, this is not always possible). If you cancel within 48 hours of the booked date you will be charged 50% the total cost of the ride. If you don't show up, you will be charged the full, agreed amount of the ride.
11. How much is the deposit?
- Deposits are 30% the total cost of the booking.
12. What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept credit cards in advance, bank transfer and cash on arrival